Camp Mabry and the Texas Military Forces Museum are now open with new rules in place. These rules MUST be followed by everyone wishing to visit the museum.
- Mask Required at All Times for adults and children 3 or older. (Please bring your own mask, but if you forget we have some for sale!) You will be asked to show your masks to the security guards at the gate.
- Everyone Entering the Museum Must Allow Staff to Check Their Temperature
- Maintain Social Distance Between Groups
- Please Don’t Touch Exhibits, Cases or Rails
- Use Museum-provided Pencils to Push Buttons or Engage Interactive Exhibits
- One Person from Each Group Must Sign the Visitor Log and Provide a Phone Number of Email at Which We Can Contact You if We Discover Someone with Coivd-19 Visited the Museum While You Were Here.
- The Museum Will Only Use Your Contact Information for the Above Purpose and Will Destroy Your Information Two Weeks After Your Visit.
If You Have a Medical Reason for Not Wearing a Mask Please Contact Us Before Your Visit so that We Can Make Special Arrangements
The museum will be operating at a reduced capacity to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff.